10.21.2013

on blogging...


This is what our house looks like lately.  All. The. Time.

First of all, THANK YOU to anyone reading this right now.  Truly, you are DEAR and TRUE friends.  I know because if you check this blog you've realized that I never post anything anymore!  Yet here you are, loyally clicking on that bookmark to see if by chance I've pulled up the laptop and tossed some pictures up. 


I have to tell you, I've been so very overwhelmed with LIFE these days.  We have been LIVING.  Forget about documenting the living... :)
Truth be told... I'm kind of intimidated to blog again. I mean, where do I start?  So much to share. And life keeps tumbling forward at warp speed with the little ones and jobs.  Also, I'm sure I'm experiencing some hormonal roller coastering these days (as I did after Ains turned one and we slowly started weaning).  The night weaning occurred first.  Blessed SLEEP here I come!  But oh, the mama guilt, the fear of supply drop, the hormonal tornado.  Sigh.  And then - SHE TURNED ONE. 


She's growing up so fast!  We soak up every mess, every diaper change, every whimper and giggle and drool.  Every babble, every sign-language attempt, every sweet-baby-smell-snuggle. And yet it goes.  Just look, my first baby is so big!  She's set her mind to learning the 'cup song' (haven't seen this youtube yet? you MUST). 


So I finally recalled some advice a friend once gave me: 'just start'.  He was talking about unpacking (when we moved to DC) but it applies to lots of things. including this blog. So, I'm back. I hope. I'm just gonna start.  It's probably going to be messy, not in chronological order, not in any order... but so is my life right now.  Stay tuned!


3 comments:

  1. You're back!!! Hooray!!! :)

    Just start. I think I need to hear that just to get somewhere with my laundry pile. I'm overwhelmed too.

    One! Already! And she's looking so much bigger int hese videos than she did when we saw her just in August. Crazy. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, T-bear's back! Looking forward to news and pics.
    PB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, and double wow!! You guys are fantastic! That cup rhythm thing you did was completely amazing, and Ains kept up the entire time. So impressed. I watched it over and over again. Adorable vids of Miss Addy as well:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...