Really? I mean, REALLY!? She's 3, folks.
This is what happens when birthday gifts come in the mail.
:)
Thanks Justin and Joelle! (It's my favorite hat.)
Thanks Dasha and Papa Jack! I can kick my new soccer ball! It's fun to bring it to the park.
Look at Jake!
Thanks again, Dasha and Papa Jack! "We match!"
[Jake is totally into this]
Thanks Auntie Lisa, Uncle Jimmy, Chris, Shanny, and Great Grandma Diana! So much princess stuff. I do love princesses.
Her first "Banano" (or 'filano' sometimes: words for piano) - our little prodigy.
Thanks mommy and daddy. ;)
Thanks Nana and Papa Joe! I love LOVE my AG babies. They are perfect for snuggling and I can change their diapers all by myself.
How many boxes?
Piano
I don't think I've ever seen so many boxes at once before! The piano is fantastic! Love the color too:)
ReplyDelete