1.07.2012

Little Getaway

Chesapeake's Hyatt Resort. On down the East Coast (7 more hrs)  to Ocracoke to visit our beloved friends ~ Justin and Joelle.  In [mostly] pictures: (Did I mention? My new phone takes PICTURES!!**)



channeling Grt Gpa Curly



rarely without Knuffle Bunny in hand



happy momma


Living up to her horoscope - yes, she is a PISCES


I LOVE THIS MAN.



on to Ocracoke Island:
car movie!

Elaine, Justin's step-mom, was SO SWEET with ABear!



where there is water... there will you find JAKE


see those 3 little birds? I had fun chasing them all down the surf in quest for a photo :)

oh dear.  WHERE is she going???

... and she's back!


learnin' from the best


Cinderella likes to drive trucks.

sunset



Happy! Happy! Momma!

This pic doesn't do it justice - it was bowl after bowl after bowl... then a table-dump full.  I ate my WEIGHT in oysters. Heavenly!
This kid didn't tire from our 1000 piece puzzle! Go, girl.


cinderella - center stage. :)

ferry off the island - homeward bound

3 comments:

  1. Holy cow- your phone's camera takes excellent quality pictures! The sunset!!! I almost stole it so I could play with it in my photo editing software, but that would be a little nuts, right? Right.

    Abear looks happy as can be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO many cool pictures! I want #3 LARGE! Abear does appear to be having a BLAST! and you, curled up with a book by the fire AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not only was A-bear connecting with Gr Grandpa...that rug at the bottom of the stairs (where A-bear is holding Knuffle Bunny) looks like something Gr Grandpa could have made!

    Looks like a great trip Bear.
    PB

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...