look at that taroic face. the cutie! primrose
Goodness Ainsley girl, tat was long book with huge words, and you read it with such fabulous expression! (And I love what you were wearing in your hair too!:) I so LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear you read!
Precious and sweet girls.Just a beatiful family! Love your niece, Primrose
(I think Prim meant to leave that comment on your Addie post). :) I'm gonna go put it there for her.
look at that taroic face. the cutie! primrose
ReplyDeleteGoodness Ainsley girl, tat was long book with huge words, and you read it with such fabulous expression! (And I love what you were wearing in your hair too!:) I so LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to hear you read!
ReplyDeletePrecious and sweet girls.Just a beatiful family!
ReplyDeleteLove your niece,
Primrose
(I think Prim meant to leave that comment on your Addie post). :) I'm gonna go put it there for her.
ReplyDelete