What to do when it's too hot to play outside??
Go inside!
- to the aquarium we go -
![]() |
| both buildings (left & right) are the aquarium, and the bridge over the water between them as well |
HELLO BALTIMORE
![]() |
| jellyfish artwork |
You've never seen an aquarium like this. It's.. breathtaking.
Dolphins, sharks, jellies, rays, rivers, lakes, streams, marshes, oceans, jungles, rain forests, coral..... layer upon layer of exhibits.
![]() |
| most poisonous frog in the world |
![]() |
| itty bitty seahorse |
The WONDER..
tired this baby out:
LUNCH!
what else? CRAB of course!!




















What fun!
ReplyDeleteOoh! I love aquariums, one of my favorite places to go, and that one looks absolutley amazing! You have some really good pics there. I especially love the one of A. looking into the aquarium at the fish, right after you wrote WONDER, followed by the littlest one doing the same thing What an awesome day that must have been! By the way, I love your haircut, darling!
ReplyDelete