Snow White has officially taken residence.
Not a day goes by without the dress and shoes going on, the song being sung, and a complete acting out of the scene where she gets scared in the forest and falls to the ground (fast fwd) to when the prince has to kiss her and wake her up again.
I could listen to her high-pitched "ah-ha-ah-ha-ahhhhh" alllllllllll day!
ReplyDeleteShe is FABULOUS!!! Watch-out Disneyland/Disney World! They might try to scoop her up as a "face" character!!! I think she's the best Snow White I've ever seen!!!
ReplyDeleteI can't hear it =(.
ReplyDeleteOh my ... the three young Watt girls all rolled up in one. And the performances continue :)
ReplyDeleteOMW, I canot quit smiling! Such a beautiful little voice, and those high notes.... like the sound of fairy bells-sp precious! Makes sweeping the floors look like so much fun!:) Love you sweet little darling!
ReplyDelete