Oh, how fleeting are these early years!
Getting ready for preschool. Ains woke up eager and immediately went to her dresser to select clothes. I let her choose some shorts for under her *DARLING* new dress from Eastern Market (thanks, Gma Dee!). It's the only photo showing the cute buttons, so I had to post it even though her eyes are closed. :)
Our girl was more ready than her parents, as I'm sure is often the case. She and daddy played in my classroom....
then in the gym... until time for her day to begin.
| Her buddy from daycare is now one of her classmates! |
~ greeting the teacher ~
No tears. Jumped right in. Practically waved Daddy away once she entered. Half-way through her day, she walked by my classroom -- smiled and blew me a kiss, then kept on walking. Got home... "Mom, now, where are we going to keep my bag? I don't want to forget it." Then.... "Mom? Can I go lay down on my bed for a little bit? [shock, awe, and hiding a smile] I'm tired. Tell me when it's dinner." This girl is so ready for school! My heart. She's so grown up.
Oh so precious! Love the dress! Brought tears to my eyes, preschool already. She is such a beautiful girls, and LOVE the picture of her & mommy. So cool that daddy got to participate in the 1st day too.
ReplyDeleteawe!!! She looks so cute!!! What a big girl already... Where is the button to slow it all down?
ReplyDeleteACK! NO!!!
ReplyDeleteAuntie's not ready!!!
What a cutie. Give big hugs and kisses for me.
A-bear is amazing. But then, so are you! Love the picture of the two of you.
ReplyDeletePh my lanta- cutest thing in the world! I'm with Heidi and Sarah tho
ReplyDelete